• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can somebody help me identify these

Pharmer81

Oakley Beginner
I've been lurking on the forum for awhile (dangerous place for creating new accessory angst), so I finally registered because I have a question.

I bought this pair of sunglasses several years ago and no longer wear them. I'm going to sell them, but I can't remember which model they are and am hoping somebody can help me out. Thanks.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I've been lurking on the forum for awhile (dangerous pla e O-Review creating new accessory angst), so I finally registered because I have a question.

I bought this pair of sunglasses several years ago and no longer wear them. I'm going to sell them, but I can't remember which model they are and am hoping somebody can help me out. Thanks.

View attachment 148191 View attachment 148192 View attachment 148194
Hi, those are Oakley Fate my friend. Polished Black, but don't think those are standard lenses. SEE HERE ▶

(O-Review

Last edited:
Sorry if I violated a forum rule with my post above; I deleted it. As far as if they are a women's frame, it appears so. I feel embarrassed that I've worn them now.

Are they a Women's frame?

They're both (as long as you've got a slim/small face then either can wear them).
Sorry if I violated a forum rule with my post above; I deleted it. As far as if they are a women's frame, it appears so. I feel embarrassed that I've worn them now.

I've worn my Polished Black/Rubys. Doeasn't bother me. Did you get any comments/feel they didn't fit correctly? If the answers no to both(which I'd bet it is), then what's the problem........

Latest Posts

Back