• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can somebody help me identify these

They're both (as long as you've got a slim/small face then either can wear them).

I've worn my Polished Black/Rubys. Doeasn't bother me. Did you get any comments/feel they didn't fit correctly? If the answers no to both(which I'd bet it is), then what's the problem........

No, they fit fine and are comfortable. I didn't know they were women's until I looked up the name this morning. I've gotten more into larger wrapped frames though. I currently have Eyepatch 2's and want a pair of Batwolfs and Fuel Cells as well. I liked the larger field of vision.

No, they fit fine and are comfortable. I didn't know they were women's until I looked up the name this morning. I've gotten more into larger wrapped frames though. I currently have Eyepatch 2's and want a pair of Batwolfs and Fuel Cells as well. I liked the larger field of vision.

Which is fine. I've got a pair of Fuel Cells In (particulary patriotic) England Flag/Ruby. Worn a couple of times. Not really suited to my face shape, but a collector piece. More into Frogskins, X-Metals yada, yade, yada.........

Back