• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can Someone Recommend A Good Visor Clip?

hearno

Oakley Collector
I hate leaving my glasses laying around in the car, but some places I go I'd prefer to leave them in the car. I have a cheap clip that I bought at walmart and I had to get a knife and cut the foam to make it not crush the stems on my SJ2s. Can someone here recommend a QUALITY sunvisor clip that will hold the glasses securely without damaging them? Thanks.

Spend the money on a case, put the glasses in the case and put them in the glove box or console.

I do not leave items such as expensive sunglasses sitting out when I leave my vehicle. It's just advertising to someone and the one time you leave a window cracked too far or forget to lock the door they're gone.

I would keep them in a case, then put them in a console or glovebox. Most frames with rubber earsocks get nasty when left in the open heat of a car. Wipe them down and case them babies. I only keep my gascans above my sunvisors because there is no rubber on them to get ruined...

It's not a money issue.... I have cases. I prefer the clip because I have limited space in my car and no way to access the glove box. Additionally, I like knowing they're in one place and not moving around the passenger compartment in a case. I can access them easily from my seat. Depending on the situation, the time savings is worth how much easier it is to get them out of the clip. Besides, if someone is inside my car... I have much bigger problems than my oakleys.

2012-02-20113526.jpg

I agree with the case as the best place.

If you MUST go with a clip, get the $5 one from SGH. when I worked there got to test them and I love the foam. It's thick. I wouldn't cut it though bc although it's touch to click shut, it's a great protector

Back