• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can stores offer more custom options than the website if they have the stock ?

KingAether

Oakley Beginner
Evening,
As per the title- My nearest store is a bit over an hour away and if i knew before tomorrow morning that would be great so i have time to arrange getting there.
Does the website only list custom options that are in stock or is it all they offer for custom currently ? I would like ruby or sapphire prism polarised lenses in frogskins and the transparent blue they offer with the sapphire's off the shelf just isn't for me but neither show on the custom options, in the UK at least.
I know i can get either as lens replacements but i am looking to mismatch and would already be buying one set; i can't bring myself to buy the glasses for the frames (or two) + £200 on lenses
thank you

The last few stores I’ve stopped by trying to get a custom Frogskins were extremely limited. Basically told me they had black and white. The NY store told me they were phasing out most of the custom frogs in store and leaning more towards frames like the flak/sporty frames. Kinda sucks, it’s a Russian roulette

As far as lenses available on the site, it changes week by week. Sometimes a certain shade is not showing, next week it is.

Back