• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can The X Squared Be Worn As An Every Day Pair?

I've worn Juliet's every day there is sun shining or bright out! I bought my first pair in 98 and the 1st pair of frames lasted me 10 years, then when they wore out, so I got another frame and wear them every time! I love Juliet's and they are perscription. I have a friend at work that wears carbon x squared every day! X- metal are very comfortable!

If I have worn a pair of sunnies,its been x-metals- for the last 12 years ,no issues,no worries.

Yes you can. I have worn X Metals every single day since 1999 as my prescription glasses. First the XX which I did not have to tune up until very recently and now X Squared as my full time script pair done up as transition and now my XX are full time sun...script of course. I love my X Metals!!!! I cannot tell you how many comments they have garnered over the 13 years I have owned them. They only way to fly.

I was lukewarm to the XS for a long time but have started wearing them more regularly.
They are virtually the only frames that my wife has commented on (out loud... :rolleyes:) and said she likes on me.
I'm glad that I got a pairs from qtrain and Infinite Hero!

I was lukewarm to the XS for a long time but have started wearing them more regularly.
They are virtually the only frames that my wife has commented on (out loud... :rolleyes:) and said she likes on me.
I'm glad that I got a pairs from qtrain and Infinite Hero!

Same here. My wife always seems to make a positive comment when I wear a pair of X Squared.

Back