• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can these juliets be easily fixed?

Gjt777

Oakley Enthusiast
I was wondering if these can be fixed before I purchase these? It looks like small Knicks so I'm guessing they would need to be painted?

received_729388217515578.jpeg

Screenshot_20190818-170531_Samsung Internet.jpg

Those are not caused by wear/tear but are casting marks. They are like the grain in wood unavoidable when it comes to cast titanium, makes each pair unique! You can be them refinished if this bothers you though, or trade with someone who has marks in a different spot.

Those are not caused by wear/tear but are casting marks. They are like the grain in wood unavoidable when it comes to cast titanium, makes each pair unique! You can be them refinished if this bothers you though, or trade with someone who has marks in a different spot.
Ok interesting. I have a couple pairs of plasmas and I have never noticed this. I will have to go over them with a fine tooth comb tonight

Ok interesting. I have a couple pairs of plasmas and I have never noticed this. I will have to go over them with a fine tooth comb tonight
you might find them in under where the rubber pieces are, I have found the "perfect finish" pairs to be like that.

Back