• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can we do an Unobtanium Thread SHOWING PICTURES of what each type looks like

InfiniteHero

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
United States
I used to know what all the ear sock designs and nose pad designs were made for and I know there is a sticky with all the various descriptions for which frames they can work on but since going through my vast collection of sock kits that are loose I am finding red ones that are wider, shorter ones that are thinner, small oval (I think Mars) nose pads etc..... I am consolidating my whole collection and what I don't need I want to sell or give to certain people. Really this is for some of the noses and the different types of earsock sizes.

COULD SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD SHOWING THE PICTURES FOR THESE? THE STICKY INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE COULD BE PUT INTO THE NEW THREAD AND A NEW STICKY COULD BE MADE WITH THE PICS.

I can take Penny at least one size nose bombs, Half-x Nose bombs, Standard Juliet/xx kits, R2 kits, Romeo nOses, Mars small noses. But differentiating between the ear sock sizes I don't know. I have two left sock XS red. So if people post I will rewrite the whole thread and take the info from the sticky and put it here

I used to know what all the ear sock designs and nose pad designs were made for and I know there is a sticky with all the various descriptions for which frames they can work on but since going through my vast collection of sock kits that are loose I am finding red ones that are wider, shorter ones that are thinner, small oval (I think Mars) nose pads etc..... I am consolidating my whole collection and what I don't need I want to sell or give to certain people. Really this is for some of the noses and the different types of earsock sizes.

COULD SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD SHOWING THE PICTURES FOR THESE? THE STICKY INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE COULD BE PUT INTO THE NEW THREAD AND A NEW STICKY COULD BE MADE WITH THE PICS.
@InfiniteHero
Hope this can help. Let me know if there’s anything I can improve on.

@InfiniteHero
Hope this can help. Let me know if there’s anything I can improve on.
Dam that's nicely done!!

Back