• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can you dentify this bag for me please

glock24shooter

I should Work at Oakley
California
Screenshot_20200724-193943.png

Yeap its a Mechanism Backpack in what looks to be Gun Metal colour, i got the same one, its a good bag whith Lots of spaceView attachment 767907

It is a good pack but they could have added more on the padded shoulder straps. I use my backpacks as cabin bag on flights and It feels a bit lacking on that dept when the bag is full to the brim. The straps on the Kitchen Sink I think performs much better when I use it when travelling. Thou the Mechanism is older than the Sink models.

It is a good pack but they could have added more on the padded shoulder straps. I use my backpacks as cabin bag on flights and It feels a bit lacking on that dept when the bag is full to the brim. The straps on the Kitchen Sink I think performs much better when I use it when travelling. Thou the Mechanism is older than the Sink models.
Good to know whath you are saying @Brit@KSA i have yet to pack it to the brim to notice that, i only have less then 2 months whith it, and for that task of heavy loads i use my Kitchen or my Big Kitchen

Latest Posts

Back