• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can you help identify 1990s frog skin…

I completely understand, just trying to give you the best solution without spending a few hundred on a fragile pair of shades. As for finding a pair for $50 I wish you luck, you're talking to some true addicts/collectors here and if a vintage pair pops up for that price it isn't going to be around very long.

I believe these guys are both on here...maybe they'll cut you a deal. I think the color from the gen1-gen2 is very similar if not the same. Gen1 has metal hinges, that would be the most obvious difference.

Thank you, wow, that first one is exactly what I'm looking for. But man I can't afford that, especially on a surprise gift to try to recapture 27 years ago:)

I know this may be a taboo question, but where is a good place to buy replicas?
E4D26D76-4441-4AC1-9B22-FCE5F09DC2A0.gif

I thought the $80ish dollar modern option was pretty good. Companies that make frog knock offs are a dime a dozen...they won't say Oakley on the stems and you definitely won't find that color.
Good luck!

I thought the $80ish dollar modern option was pretty good. Companies that make frog knock offs are a dime a dozen...they won't say Oakley on the stems and you definitely won't find that color. Good luck!
I thought the $80ish dollar modern option was pretty good. Companies that make frog knock offs are a dime a dozen...they won't say Oakley on the stems and you definitely won't find that color. Good luck!

You are right that $80 for a modern option is good. In order for this project to work, I need to replica the colors exactly. Thank you though.

You are right that $80 for a modern option is good. In order for this project to work, I need to replica the colors exactly. Thank you though.
There's a guy on facebook named Fred Adam. I'm sure he can help you find replica frogs. Maybe he can even make you a chrome frogskin

Back