narplife

Oakley Enthusiast
/b/
Is it possible to purchase replacement face-pieces or pairs of stems for the Frogs directly from the OCP inventory or like through the warranty department? Because I stumbled upon these face plates thanks to a typo I made, an that sparked my curiosity about purchasing just parts. I've already purchase what I need from this seller, so anyone else in need feel free to help yourself or contact the seller about a bundle price which is what I did. https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=macysliquidator

Screen **** 0000345.png

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

hockeyguy

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, Pa
It’s not possible to purchase frame parts directly from Oakley. You used to be able to walk into a store and buy a frame for $45. I’m not even sure if that was technically something they were supposed to do outside of a warranty issue. Since LUX took operations over I don’t believe that’s been an option.

narplife

Oakley Enthusiast
/b/
It’s not possible to purchase frame parts directly from Oakley. You used to be able to walk into a store and buy a frame for $45. I’m not even sure if that was technically something they were supposed to do outside of a warranty issue. Since LUX took operations over I don’t believe that’s been an option.
Ahh yeah, I imagine that offer is dead then, as I use to be able to walk in an exchange a broken pair with proof of purchase for 45% off a new pair in the store. But my store stopped doing that, the place in the mall did will still offer me a 25% off coupon in-exchange for the broken pair, but it's only when theres an older guy working there - talking to him he painted a similar picture with the whole LUX corp mumbo-jumbo

Latest profile posts

Disko22 wrote on OakleyBoss's profile.
When will I be able to comment to buy sell trade posts?
crazychris777 wrote on THE X-MAN's profile.
do you have XX X-Metal gold 24k Lens? anybody know where i can find some? thank you