• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can You See Eyes Through Chrome Iridium Lens?

kylem

Oakley Beginner
I want to get the oakley holbrooks with chrome lenses. I just want to make sure that no one can see your eyes (at least not very clearly).

I recently purchased a Science Fuel Cell which had my first pair of Chrome lenses in it. You can't see my eyes unless light seeps in from behind. The fuel cells nicely fit the curve of my head, so less light enters from behind. I am not sure about holbrooks, but some other members are Holbrook pros on this...

Nope can't see the eyes, I have the Chrome Iridium Holbrooks and love them, the Chrome Iridium lenses aren't as dark as the Ice Iridium or Black Iridium IMO, but they look awesome!

Nope can't see the eyes, I have the Chrome Iridium Holbrooks and love them, the Chrome Iridium lenses aren't as dark as the Ice Iridium or Black Iridium IMO, but they look awesome!
So on a really sunny day, when light seeps behind the lens, how much of your eyes does it show?

I have Clear/Chrome Iridium Holbrooks, and you can't see through them from outside in due to the major league reflection.

This kind of question always make me chuckle, though.
What are you wanting to look at so badly, that you can't have your eyes seen looking at.
Do you live near a nudist beach?

If this is the case, then the clear sides of the frame may give your game away, so make sure your target is absolutely face on.
As it were.

:smile:

I have Clear/Chrome Iridium Holbrooks, and you can't see through them from outside in due to the major league reflection.

This kind of question always make me chuckle, though.
What are you wanting to look at so badly, that you can't have your eyes seen looking at.
Do you live near a nudist beach?

If this is the case, then the clear sides of the frame may give your game away, so make sure your target is absolutely face on.
As it were.

:smile:

lol. im partial to womans volleyball myself :D

Back