• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can you wear one pair for a Week?

I too am very careful with my shades. Long before I found this awesome forum, and discovered that there were those out there that actually collected Oaks, I would buy a pair, wear them till the wheels came off, so to speak, and eventually go get another pair. This process would take years and years, so I wasn't buying a new pair very often at all. I wish I still had all the oakleys I've went through over the years, but alas, that's not the case. But I digress. I could easily wear the same pair everyday if not for the fact that I love to wear each pair ALMOST equally! I could wear my Mars everyday if not for the fact that I have the options I have. I usually determine which pair I'm going to leave the house wearing based on my mood when I walk into my room. But thats just me 😁
Damn straight brother!

I go by this simple formula:
Weather + Clothes x Mood - Activity = lucky pair of oakleys for the day
057dfe195dd1b207ee4e5777ac3b345b.gif

I can’t unless it’s cloudy or rainy. I have 2 pair of flak drafts that’s been my “go to” for a couple months now. When its cloudy ill put in prizm golf, dark golf, or trail. When its sunny ill put DWP or jade iridium back in them. I usually rotate different frames every day but keep the flak drafts on me.

Legit cannot wear the same pair twice during the week. Gotta switch it up; each frame needs love!
You will usually find me with some Flaks or a Radar though for daily wear; lens color depends on the weather conditions.

Latest Posts

Back