• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cancel your PayPal accounts

That’s crazy. They actually lifted my restrictions not so long ago, but before that I never had issues. Sorry to hear

Using paypal to sell anything has become a nightmare for this reason. Now, it seems all apps are following suit depop, mercari etc. They all want to "verify your identity for security reasons". It's happened to me too, that's why I rather sell local even though it's slower. Problem is finding a reliable way to buy online without being scammed. I believe this is where Pp thrives, cause it acts as a buffer against scams/fraud. Thought about venmo too but have heard horror stories about it so I'm still going local for now.

Using paypal to sell anything has become a nightmare for this reason. Now, it seems all apps are following suit depop, mercari etc. They all want to "verify your identity for security reasons". It's happened to me too, that's why I rather sell local even though it's slower. Problem is finding a reliable way to buy online without being scammed. I believe this is where Pp thrives, cause it acts as a buffer against scams/fraud. Thought about venmo too but have heard horror stories about it so I'm still going local for now.
And the worst is not being able to use your own funds or even accessing them until you verify/submit all your info

Wish I knew. Before all these new rules I was selling ok online. My feedback was flawless. But had to stop once the new rules came in, then the taxes and fees on every item sold was just too much.

Back