• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cancer Awareness Giveaway

TheShow

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Los Angeles, CA
Hello OF, this time last year I had a family member pass away from cancer. During the holidays we tend to think about and miss our loved ones who are no longer with us. We also encourage the ones who are still with us fighting for their lives against this disease. If you have a loved one in a fight against cancer or a survivor of cancer and want to give them a little something special then send me a PM. I am giving away a beautiful petite 10k Gold Chain w/ Gold and Diamond Cancer Ribbon, Length: 18", Pendant Length: .5". Total Weight: 1.53grams. If your loved one has the same cancer as my family member did, then this Necklace is yours. I will ship to you for free. Thanks for your time and Merry Christmas to the OF Family

20181210_093201.jpg

20181210_093146.jpg

20181210_093131.jpg

20181210_093111.jpg

Hello OF, this time last year I had a family member pass away from cancer. During the holidays we tend to think about and miss our loved ones who are no longer with us. We also encourage the ones who are still with us fighting for their lives against this disease. If you have a loved one in a fight against cancer or a survivor of cancer and want to give them a little something special then send me a PM. I am giving away a beautiful petite 10k Gold Chain w/ Gold and Diamond Cancer Ribbon, Length: 18", Pendant Length: .5". Total Weight: 1.53grams. If your loved one has the same cancer as my family member did, then this Necklace is yours. I will ship to you for free. Thanks for your time and Merry Christmas to the OF Family

View attachment 558273

View attachment 558274

View attachment 558275

View attachment 558276
Good thing your doing brother cancer affects all us just lost my dad before Thanksgiving u got a big heart some dam good people on this forum Merry Christmas to u an your family

In Peace Prepare For War

Good thing your doing brother cancer affects all us just lost my dad before Thanksgiving u got a big heart some dam good people on this forum Merry Christmas to u an your family

In Peace Prepare For War
Appreciate the kind words my friend, just want to spread a little kindness and make someone's day. Merry Christmas to you and your family

Latest Posts

Back