• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cancer Awareness Giveaway

All these stories break my heart. It’s a awful illness and to watch it play out you can’t put it in to words. I lost my grandmother to cancer and to see it take such a strong woman so fast was unbelievable to me. It’s sad to see the people of all ages, especially the kids battling and it hits home for so many.

What a great gesture by a great guy, bless you @BigRabbit for doing it.

I lost my Grandpa last year to lung cancer. I was lost for words when we got the news because he wasnt a smoker. I was named after him when I was born. My father was in the military and station in Japan at the time. My Grandpa took my mother under his roof and took care of her til my Dad came home. He taught me to shoot my first gun and how to hunt. He was and still is my hero. While thinking about him today, God spoke to me and the thought of blessing someone today was on my mind. This Necklace is going to a member here that reached out to me and shared his situation. Thank you for reaching out to me and I am glad this is going to you. Thanks to all the members here who took time to respond to this thread. Cherish the ones you love.

20181210_120737.jpg

Hats off to you Doc! My father in law died of Leukemia few years ago. It was sudden, and painful . I also have a collegue at work who is very close to me that needs prayers and miracles as the ca cells has spread quickly.
More power to you Doc and God bless you a thousand folds!
God Bless you to my friend

Very generous and kind of you BR.

Our mother was taken from us way too early from stomach cancer...witnessing the pain and suffering never goes away. Mrs. DWV has battled and beat breast cancer twice.

Cancer is a ************!
Bless you for doing this...you have a big heart.
Thanks for the kinds words sir, prayers for your family

Very generous and kind of you BR.

Our mother was taken from us way too early from stomach cancer...witnessing the pain and suffering never goes away. Mrs. DWV has battled and beat breast cancer twice.

Cancer is a ************!
Bless you for doing this...you have a big heart.
No doubt with the support of a man like you.

Back