• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cancer Awareness Giveaway

I hope so bro, after all these years you would think with technology that they are close
They are making breakthroughs we just don't hear about them all the time and given there are so many different cancers, no all treatments can be applied across the board. What is encouraging is that there is research that is looking a specific treatments for specific cancers.

Maybe.....just maybe....someone will come up with a way all cancers can be targeted effectively and the treatment type can be varied depending on the particular cancer.

Home - Karyopharm Therapeutics

This company looks very like they may be onto something. It will be very interesting if they hit on something that can improve the success rate of cancer treatment.

Merry Christmas.....Happy Hannuka.....Happy Kwanzaa.....Happy Omisoka.....Happy Boxing Day!

Last edited:
They are making breakthroughs we just don't hear about them all the time and given there are so many different cancers, no all treatments can be applied across the board. What is encouraging is that there is research that is looking a specific treatments for specific cancers.

Maybe.....just maybe....someone will come up with a way all cancers can be targeted effectively and the treatment type can be varied depending on the particular cancer.

Home - Karyopharm Therapeutics

This company looks very like they may be onto something. It will be very interesting if they hit on something that can improve the success rate of cancer treatment.

Merry Christmas.....Happy Hannuka.....Happy Kwanzaa.....Happy Omisoka.....Happy Boxing Day!
A key point. There is no single cure for cancer because it is hundreds of different diseases under a single banner. The presence of neoplasms is the only common factor between some of them.

There is a research centre at my local university hospitals that is looking at personalised treatments using mabs and other techniques. Proud to have contributed towards it being built, I hope they can help lots of people in the future.

Back