• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cannabis Industry

Medical user of the finer green and no regrets for going that direction. I won't go into my medical records to explain but I have used CBD cream 2000MG along with smoking and concentrates for pain and PTSD issues. Done with the guidance of a doctor and following his plan as well I fully enjoy life now and know many others who have benefited. The problem with cannabis is its steps on allot of Billion and even Trillion dollar industries. Also to legalize would cut funding to build police armies in order to capture all the dangerous hippies. This is the only reason any politician objects to it. They all know its more beneficial than harmful many times over.

1654935020552.gif

The problem with cannabis is it leads to yayo and H :mad-35: :punish::lol::lol::lol:
Just ask Tony!

Decided to put in my experiences with marijuana. Have been a user off and on since 1969. About 10 years ago started to develop arthritis in my wrists and thumbs, both hands. The pain would wake me up at night. I was getting cortisone injections in all four every few months. Pain was bad, pot helped some, but only a short time. I had to give up golf, woodworking, anything requiring much grip, had trouble fastening the button on my jeans.

I thought the CBD thing was a phony attempt to make people think they were using pot, didn't do anything, THC was the trick.
For a whim I bought a bottle of CBD oil and started using it, about 18 months ago. After two weeks, I said this stuff works. I continued to use it, three times a day.

I asked my orthopedic doctor, who does my injections, if any of his patients are using CBD oil.
He said yes and they are seeing the same results as you.
This may sound like an advertisement, but I am pain free, and back to building furniture.
And not getting injections in my wrists and thumbs.
I am now working on making my own, **** is expensive.

Decided to put in my experiences with marijuana. Have been a user off and on since 1969. About 10 years ago started to develop arthritis in my wrists and thumbs, both hands. The pain would wake me up at night. I was getting cortisone injections in all four every few months. Pain was bad, pot helped some, but only a short time. I had to give up golf, woodworking, anything requiring much grip, had trouble fastening the button on my jeans.

I thought the CBD thing was a phony attempt to make people think they were using pot, didn't do anything, THC was the trick.
For a whim I bought a bottle of CBD oil and started using it, about 18 months ago. After two weeks, I said this stuff works. I continued to use it, three times a day.

I asked my orthopedic doctor, who does my injections, if any of his patients are using CBD oil.
This may sound like an advertisement, but I am pain free, and back to building furniture.
Glad you are back at it brother. Build on, build on! You can fabricate a grow house now. To hell with the ark!😂

Right on brother! CBD most certainly does work in many ways. From a dab behind each ear for migraines to joint and muscle relief and even had a buddy whose eardrums were blown out by an explosion and it was the only thing that relieved the pain. Since I started using it I eat way way fewer if any at all ibuprofen or other OTC’s which actually are harmful when used over time. Our creator gave a single plant to us that does so much and only humans would outlaw it! The federal government holds back unlocking its many potentials because no doctor or scientist can study it or be funded to do so while it’s a classified narcotic. Very sad to cause it’s another case of greed over helping us little people out. Imagine $2 fuel again. Hemp fuel is a thing!

I dont use Cannabis, but we started an LLC to get our License. We tried when Medical opened the books and couldnt get one, this time around we just cant get a lease. Pretty sure that boat has sailed. Still may grow for wholesale, but the prime dispensary locations are snatched up and theres a 300ft rule in place for distance between them.

Back