• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cannabis Industry

Who rolls anymore

IMG_8614.jpeg

I dont use Cannabis, but we started an LLC to get our License. We tried when Medical opened the books and couldnt get one, this time around we just cant get a lease. Pretty sure that boat has sailed. Still may grow for wholesale, but the prime dispensary locations are snatched up and theres a 300ft rule in place for distance between them.
With the amount of money you had to have just to apply for the license (Illinois) made it impossible for the little guy.

The first time I smoked was when I was 18 years old, and it was at my best friend's country house. I'll never forget the first state I felt. These were very mixed feelings, and I didn't know how to react. After the effect had passed, I realized I wouldn't say I liked it. But I had an idea how to make money on this, and I decided to start growing weeds. I immediately ordered and started using the grow tent 4 x 4 as many people spoke positively about it. I didn't regret my choice, because all my weeds look very good and almost everyone who tried it spoke well about my product. This is an effective way to grow high-quality weeds.
Sounds legit. Would totally boof some of your weeds.

Right on brother! CBD most certainly does work in many ways. From a dab behind each ear for migraines to joint and muscle relief and even had a buddy whose eardrums were blown out by an explosion and it was the only thing that relieved the pain. Since I started using it I eat way way fewer if any at all ibuprofen or other OTC’s which actually are harmful when used over time. Our creator gave a single plant to us that does so much and only humans would outlaw it! The federal government holds back unlocking its many potentials because no doctor or scientist can study it or be funded to do so while it’s a classified narcotic. Very sad to cause it’s another case of greed over helping us little people out. Imagine $2 fuel again. Hemp fuel is a thing!
The only real problem is all the shysters getting in on the gravy train. I can't recall the source but a CBD group around here tested a whole bunch of brands, products, etc. and only about half actually contained any CBD at all, and another 1/4 lied about levels.

Just have to be very selective.

The only real problem is all the shysters getting in on the gravy train. I can't recall the source but a CBD group around here tested a whole bunch of brands, products, etc. and only about half actually contained any CBD at all, and another 1/4 lied about levels.

Just have to be very selective.
I will personally guarantee this company... they are one of the top in the western states!

I will personally guarantee this company... they are one of the top in the western states!
I’ll save that one

Many manufacturers have begun to produce various kinds of products that contain marijuana in their ingredients. However, trying to save money, they use low-quality weed, which has the opposite effect. One of the biggest drawbacks is toxicity and addiction. So to avoid this kind of thing, I decided to use analogues, one of which is delta 8 infused gummies. That said, for those who still want to use cannabis-based smoking mixtures or devices, you should know how to distinguish the quality and natural products from synthetic ones.
Delta 8 is like the worst! Get yourself some non crc nug run live resin (live rosin if you can) like this. Out of a puffco peak pro. Iook at those pretty little thc crystals. Run the other way if something says delta.

20221004_072416.jpg

20221005_064645.jpg

Back