• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cannabis Industry

I stopped doing this business a long time ago. Of course, everything was on legal grounds, but I realized that it was not my way. I had a reasonably extensive network. But I just decided to change my occupation. Who thinks that this is an accessible business?

I stopped doing this business a long time ago. Of course, everything was on legal grounds, but I realized that it was not my way. I had a reasonably extensive network. But I just decided to change my occupation. Who thinks that this is an accessible business?
@Inkkoonce is looking for a business especially with nice looking chick 😇😇

Ive been watching it evolve in my state and what started out as a bunch of people putting all they had into it to make it work has thinned down to the smart ones of those who made it this long and bigger chain stores. Now that it has gone recreational at the end of the year the doors will open to the state for out of state even bigger chains to move in so short answer is no ... I do not believe a person could start from the ground up and make it.

whats your next post going to be? I wonderbot

I stopped doing this business a long time ago. Of course, everything was on legal grounds, but I realized that it was not my way. I had a reasonably extensive network, for example, Buy SARMs for Sale | 3rd Party Tested | USA-Made | PureRawz . But I just decided to change my occupation. Who thinks that this is an accessible business?
You are mistaken. This plant is very fastidious and capricious. If it is wrong to grow, all efforts go down the drain. I'm not saying it's not helpful; it's just complicated. I, like everyone else, use marijuana, especially CBD oil, for medical purposes, and I advise you.

whats your next post going to be? I wonderbot
Fembots...
1671114705560.gif

Latest Posts

Back