• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't access OF when I'm at home and not on mobile Wi-Fi

Same here. Wife's Galaxy and tablet worked but not my iPhone for a whole day this past week.

Shut it down for the night and the next morning all was well. It would even let me go to any other website except the forum! :mad:
Yeah same here with my iPhone. Any other site worked only here. I even had rusty post my pic for tribute .We just need to quit going to those sites:eek::D that Frank and litos suggest :lol::lol: should have known after they told me to look up After 2 girls and a cup.. not to trust them:twitch:

Last edited:
Have continued making updates - international members may specifically see an improvement of speed loading the site.

This site has a lot of issues that way. A lot of times it won't reload or wont post a reply or new tgread and you end up with double posts or more. It seems like it happens to me only when using a phone or tablet but then again I hardly use the computer to go on here. It does seem very buggy.

Latest Posts

Back