• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't access OF when I'm at home and not on mobile Wi-Fi

This site has a lot of issues that way. A lot of times it won't reload or wont post a reply or new tgread and you end up with double posts or more. It seems like it happens to me only when using a phone or tablet but then again I hardly use the computer to go on here. It does seem very buggy.
Lol, it completely froze when I added the comment above! LOL

This site has a lot of issues that way. A lot of times it won't reload or wont post a reply or new tgread and you end up with double posts or more. It seems like it happens to me only when using a phone or tablet but then again I hardly use the computer to go on here. It does seem very buggy.

Double posting and the bugs you're referring to should be generally fixed as of an update last week. May occur occasionally on mobile devices, but this is a result of the slower connection, click the button and it takes longer for the server to respond acknowledging the post - therefore people continue to hit the button.

@OakleyBoss I've been having this issue with unable to access the site from any mobile data on any of my mobile SIM numbers for a whole fortnight. Issue is still persistent and appears to affect my IP address range of 1.129.x.x. This is killing me as the only way to access this site is via free wifi at libraries etc. Can you please help investigate?

forgot to add, i've tried clearing cache, using different phones, and even from a PC that's tethered to the mobile hotspot. :help:

Yeah. Seems to come and go. I've tried 4 phones now and they all seem to do it. Hopefully it starts working again better soon.

Also, the email alerts are hit and miss. One day I'll get tons and next nothing. Sometimes it goes on for weeks.

I have had some lag... And I know it is not my Internet connection. I have 100 Mbps Internet at my house and a solid LTE speed for the most part. I've even seen lag on the PC when I liked a post. I mostly assumed it was the site not liking Tapatalk until I noticed the slowness on the PC.

Sent from Q's Note5

I have had some lag... And I know it is not my Internet connection. I have 100 Mbps Internet at my house and a solid LTE speed for the most part. I've even seen lag on the PC when I liked a post. I mostly assumed it was the site not liking Tapatalk until I noticed the slowness on the PC.

Sent from Q's Note5

Hmm very interesting, will look into it further.

Yeah, it seems worse than ever. Thanks for bumping it back up @KillerCollector I find myself not using the forum as much as I did just because it's so frustrating to use now. I hope somehring changes. :(

Latest Posts

Back