• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't believe I found these!

MarsRover

Oakley Enthusiast
So I'm in the market for new RX glasses, shopping around a couple different opticians to see what brands they carry. I go to a place, and ask to see their collection. And as I'm browsing their collection I see a pair of X-Squared in Carbon w/ OO Black Iridium Polarized lenses, the woman tells me they've been sitting there since before she began working at the shop. They wanted $180 for them, unfortunately they couldn't find the box, but still. $180 for a basically new condition X-Squared polarized, from an optical shop. I couldn't believe it!

a25a6421d1c58c4f380773177da3dbd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
WoW!!! That's impressive, congrats, are you in the states, I would look around more of your area then, you might find more

I tried that once at a local Optometrist. Wife and I stopped in on our way somewhere so she could get her frame tightened on the fly. They had a very nice selection of Oakley and Ray-ban and I asked the lady if they had any older stuff laying around the back anywhere. She said "Yeah, right! We haven't had old stuff for 20 years!" Kinda discouraged me from even stopping in a large store in a bigger city. Good for you man!!

Latest Posts

Back