• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't believe I missed out on these Penny's!

Hope so....going to file the complaint with the seller once the package arrives. You know....just in case the box just happens to be empty or if they are missing a lens or something. I know PayPal will give me back the difference for the shipping....but in case there is more things wrong or in case I am forced to pay an import tax, I'd rather file just one PayPal dispute instead of 2. Have yet to hear back from @THE X-MAN about sending the Pennys in yet...

EAGLE HAS LANDED!

Out if the 5 Pennys I have, this one is probably the tightest one! I did well....for $218, not bad! Even came with a hard vault case and a minty coin!!

I'm very happy, still going to insist that my $36.50 is refunded for "next day air". And no duties thank God!

Harry

20160908_155147.jpg
20160908_155027.jpg
20160908_155051.jpg

EAGLE HAS LANDED!

Out if the 5 Pennys I have, this one is probably the tightest one! I did well....for $218, not bad! Even came with a hard vault case and a minty coin!!

I'm very happy, still going to insist that my $36.50 is refunded for "next day air". And no duties thank God!

Harry

View attachment 277324 View attachment 277326 View attachment 277329
Very nice looking penny! I can't never find them for a deal congrats!! What is the cf staging area you are using for pics?

Very nice looking penny! I can't never find them for a deal congrats!! What is the cf staging area you are using for pics?

Oh...that's just the protective skin I have on my MacBook. I found that the best deals I ever find on eBay always happen between 4-5am. And it's from new sellers. It's a bit silly to have an auction end at 5am. You want to target the auction to end in the evening on a day and time when most people are at home....not sound asleep. lol

My buddy just got a set of Pennys for $580....and the ones I just got for $218 are in much better condition. The serial doesn't match the lens, but the lenses are real Ruby. And after speaking to PayPal, they told me that if I have a copy of the transcript where the seller promised overnight shipping...I'm good. So yeah....I'M GOOD! :)

I shipped off my other Pennys to the X-Man today to have him cerekote them in black, and am having @Chris A Hardaway cut me some 24K and chrome polar lenses as well...his cuts are PERFECT every time.

Harry

Glad to hear it turned out well, and you didn't end up with an empty box. Good deal on that one.

glad you had a "happy ending" on my end of the planet, this happened:

penny.jpg

i missed it and then he offers me a holeshot watch :cool: