• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't Decide..

I also mailed the seller on the first pair and offered $170. They replied with " eBay does not allow me to
Sell outside of eBay when they are up for bids". So well just see what happens

Yeah, I got the exact same reply. Should have stuck to the $150 offer tho! Now they're expecting atleast $170 :-/

I have no intention of buying them, but heck, I'll haggle the heck out of someone to get an oforum member a better deal lol

After the advice given here I would agree with you tavers, but I can't help but think the seller is bidding from another account just to lift the amount

I imagine it's probably legit bidding. At the end of the day, you list an item with no reserve at the minimum you'll accept. I doubt you'd add a few bids to kick it off and not end up selling it.

I am still tempted! Really wish I didn't sell my pair way back.

Yeah, wouldn't make sense to put in your own bid (especially if it becomes a winning bid) because you end up paying a seller's fee for your own product.

Mickle said:
Yeah, I got the exact same reply. Should have stuck to the $150 offer tho! Now they're expecting atleast $170 :-/

I have no intention of buying them, but heck, I'll haggle the heck out of someone to get an oforum member a better deal lol

I also enjoy haggling.