• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't find a 12 gauge watch band - Help

Cnixon300

Oakley Beginner
I have the 12 gauge that has the rubber watch band. It is in great condition but I need a slightly larger band. I would prefer if I could replace it with a stainless one, the issue is it appears the bands were made specific to the Oakley watches and no standard watch band fits it. I don't really understand how a company with a name like Oakley, can make a higher end watch, with a rubber band, and not have replacement parts. Over a watches lifetime a rubber watch band would need to be replaced several times. I have contacted support and they say no parts exist. I was told that some people do custom jobs and may make a replacement. I have had no luck in finding anything on Ebay or elsewhere. I would greatly appreciate any help/direction.

Yeah that's definitely an issue since oakley requires you to send watch in for replacement. And certain oakley watches require a specific band to lugs. It's asinine in my opinion but that's the way it is. Try posting in the for sale/ trade section and maybe pick one up. Or ebay

I have the 12 gauge that has the rubber watch band. It is in great condition but I need a slightly larger band. I would prefer if I could replace it with a stainless one, the issue is it appears the bands were made specific to the Oakley watches and no standard watch band fits it. I don't really understand how a company with a name like Oakley, can make a higher end watch, with a rubber band, and not have replacement parts. Over a watches lifetime a rubber watch band would need to be replaced several times. I have contacted support and they say no parts exist. I was told that some people do custom jobs and may make a replacement. I have had no luck in finding anything on Ebay or elsewhere. I would greatly appreciate any help/direction.
Check it out, 2 for sale as we speak
For Sale - Watch straps

I appreciate the info. I was more leaning toward a metal replacement, but I don't even know if the rubber version even accepts the stainless strap. To even be able to contact this guy i have to be a premium member. This watch and another was acquired in a trade and I don't have a ton of money invested. It will likely end up on Ebay. Thanks again.