• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't Find Frogskins!

Zax

Chicago
I went to the O Store AND The O Vault near me yesterday for black friday. They are about an hour drive from each other, but their shopping malls are massive so I didn't mind. Anyways, I wanted to try the Frogskins because I was looking into buying my first pair soon. I asked if they had any at the O Vault, and they looked at me confused and this is exactly what they said: "Do you realize where we are?" I thought he ment the Oakley Vault, so duh! But no, apparently neither the O Vault OR the O Store near me had any in stock, ready to try on. Is this normal?

That's weird...I went to 2 malls here in Colorado that had an O store and they have every pair of new frogskins (clear/violet, black/violet, white/ruby, pol black, rootbeer) readily available!

My O Store has every color way as well for the re-releases, Blacklights, and acid series. I think they might even have a Jupiter Camo so that is strange that yours does not have any!

Edit: I found two pairs at SGH, the polished black/grey and clear/violet irid. If you have a SGH call them up or, if its convenient, go over and see if they still have the SGH Exclusive Matte Clear/Ruby Holbrook! :biggrin: Mine has those and they are SICK!

It's a little strange seeing they came out with the new re-release series and those are really easy to find. I don't have an o store near me but when I was in Tampa they had evvery color of the blacklight and of the re-release. Now to find them where I am at is a Little difficult. There is only one store in my area that sells frogs and they know me by first name already :)

I know! I was very shocked. The vault near me told me they never carry any, and the O Store near me says they rarely come through. I just really wanted to try them on for the fit and look. How do they compare in fit to the Jupiter's? I figured they were the closest thing in size.

I know! I was very shocked. The vault near me told me they never carry any, and the O Store near me says they rarely come through. I just really wanted to try them on for the fit and look. How do they compare in fit to the Jupiter's? I figured they were the closest thing in size.

Well I'm not sure about jupiters but I can somewhat compare them to the holbrooks. When you compare frogs to holbrooks they feel a little bit smaller. The frogskins have more of a rounded feel and don't come as far down to my checks as the holbrooks. To me frogskins feel much lighter and all around and more comfortable. It's very difficult to describe how they feel but I hope this helps some.

not every store gets frogskins, vaults usually never see them and only a handful of O stores actually get them. it makes not sense why they do it that way but thats just how it goes.

Latest Posts

Back