• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't Leave Feedback On iTrader?

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
JOBEN and I just completed another transaction but for some reason I'm not able to leave feedback for him on the iTrader function. It says there is an error with the form. I triple checked everything and can't seem to find what the reason behind the error is.

JOBEN and I just completed another transaction but for some reason I'm not able to leave feedback for him on the iTrader function. It says there is an error with the form. I triple checked everything and can't seem to find what the reason behind the error is.
This has been occuring a few times. Please PM Oakley Boss and have him follow up.....

Ok guys here is the deal....

The URL of the thread which you copy and paste into the itrader system MUST be from an EXCHANGE THREAD ONLY in order for the Itrader system to recognize it. The specific forum where the thread is located can be moved by the MOD that controls only that forum. They can move it to the proper exchange thread. Or you can PM Oakley Boss or a Super Mod with the specific thread containing your transaction posts and they will see to it that it is moved. Once it is moved you can do you Itrader feedback again.....

Latest Posts

Back