• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

can't see the oakley exchange yet, what gives?

cream1n

Oakley Beginner
Columbus, OH
It's been 10 days and I have over 10 posts. I've tried logging out and back in, clearing my cookies/etc, everything. Is there something I'm missing. I wanna buy some frogs!

It can take up to an hour in the system for you to gain permission to the exchange section, after getting 10 posts and have been a member for 10 days.

Batwolf said:
Chill out, this place is not meant to get on just to buy things.

This forum these days...

I'll second that.
I'm still waiting myself but there's plenty more to see than just the exchange threads and I've learned a lot more than I would have if I could get to the exchange right away.
But it would be nice to take off a couple days off this beginner probation thing. 10 is a long time imo..

This forum has seen better days. Not as fun as it was when I joined a year ago. Now its just newbies trying to go here with the sole purpose of just buying or selling. Smh.

When I first joined, it was for the purpose of learning and discussion. I had absolutely no intention of buying, selling, trading, etc. on the boards, but then my knowledge grew and so did my thirst for more Oakley's, lol. I agree, the forum was a lot cleaner and more enjoyable when I first joined. It still is now, but not to the point where I feel I NEED to be on everyday. Made some friends and I'm happy for that!

Back