• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

can't see the oakley exchange yet, what gives?

I actually came on here originally to sell a pair of SI Desert Gascans, then I stuck around for some reason.

As long as most of the more long-term members stick around and we generate more in depth threads than just Q & A, we'll keep things going great.

i came here to learn more about the holiday oil rig i found by chance. Didn't know it was still special. I believe I also joined because i wanted to pick up some more glasses.

Maybe we should start charging newbies to post in the exchange forum..... AND everytime they bump or add some snappy comment to bring it to the top, they get charged $ again. If they dont pay up, they get their post removed....MUAHAHAHAH

Maybe we should start charging newbies to post in the exchange forum..... AND everytime they bump or add some snappy comment to bring it to the top, they get charged $ again. If they dont pay up, they get their post removed....MUAHAHAHAH

Evil dude, just EVIL! LOL!!!

Im working on my ten posts now. I belong to the SoftballFans forum and love the concept. Have been buying/selling/trading Oakleys and didnt know this place existed!

Dude, I'm from CPF and know how it works, so I guess my option is to be "verbose"

So then we are all agreed its newbies that are spoiling this forum so anyone not registered at least a year should be taken out back and disposed off ion the most sadistic way one can imagine ,

I'm registered about 6-9 months

Ohhh sh*t

Wow the long forgotten thread,when first join my main purpose to join and becoming premium member is buying Oakley but after joining few weeks and learn some rules also meets with lots good member here,i want to broad my horizon about Oakley and learn the fascinating stories which frame and lenses that i want to wear or to stare only.

Back