• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

can't see the oakley exchange yet, what gives?

I believe we are all in it in someway to find Oakley's that we know are so hard and rare to find anywhere at great deals. So we search where we can, but in the searching we all realize how great and helpful this website is. I know I was in it for the hunt of some great pieces but have grown to the site and check it daily for fascinating reads. This sight absorbs you in, and only adds to your O-diction. Yeah there's a lot of Noobies but everyone starts out shy at first got to give them a chance just my .02 though.

It happens to any site....I'm a member of a Pro Stock Hockey gear site......when it first started it was the "cats ass" tons of info regarding rare equipment and identifying unique pro stuff.....now its all the jackasses from Ebay, coming to our site to buy our gear at member low price and sell it on Fleabay for 3 times what our "fellow member" price was! These guys are the ones that will destroy site...:)

I came to the site to pick up a pair of shades. Over the course of the waiting period I gained information that made me realize that there was better pairs available for me then the ones I originally planned on purchasing. Glad I waited.

I am here to find some pearls of wisdom for keeping my Oakleys shipshape - doubt I will sell - maybe buy - but you can only wear one pair at a time. Was wondering why the exchange said I didn't have sufficient privileges - think I figuring things out now.

I am here to find some pearls of wisdom for keeping my Oakleys shipshape - doubt I will sell - maybe buy - but you can only wear one pair at a time. Was wondering why the exchange said I didn't have sufficient privileges - think I figuring things out now.

Click on the following link and please read all the information on that page. IT WILL answer your question

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

found this forum by accident...was trying to get more info on x metals just as an interesting read, but eventually found more than i bargained for. was not really buying but damn, the force of this forum is strong...
just pretty sad that the present state of the forum has been mostly selling by newbies (feebay much?) and not much insight on the overall oakley brand. but i guess there is only so much we can talk about...

Back