• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't wait to see this whole site

aornelas87

Oakley Beginner
Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm a long-time Oakley fan, former Gascan owner (recently tipped to a Chilli's busboy), and in the market for a new pair/style. Hoping to find some good suggestions and ideas here in the forums.

I'll be hitting the Vault I found nearby to see what I can find. Wish me luck.

Welcome to the forum.

You have your gascans away as a TIP? That's frigging SUCKS!

And good luck at the vault!

Ya they were my first REAL pair. Custom rootbeer frame and Pol black/Ir lenses. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. I'm considering the Batwolfs that are on the oakley.com/vault. They're a little flashy for my liking, but the pol lenses have me interested. Maybe some Antix frames. I'm liking the single wraparound lens look.

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm a long-time Oakley fan, former Gascan owner (recently tipped to a Chilli's busboy), and in the market for a new pair/style. Hoping to find some good suggestions and ideas here in the forums.

I'll be hitting the Vault I found nearby to see what I can find. Wish me luck.

Hell of a tip! I'd take Oakleys as a tip/payment any day! :p Personally never been too much of a fan of the GasCans although I did pick up the Bob Burnquist sig series version.

Ya they were my first REAL pair. Custom rootbeer frame and Pol black/Ir lenses. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. I'm considering the Batwolfs that are on the oakley.com/vault. They're a little flashy for my liking, but the pol lenses have me interested. Maybe some Antix frames. I'm liking the single wraparound lens look.

Like that color combination. I'm getting dangerously close to picking up the rootbeer frame Pit Boss's. For everyday use though, the Antix are winners and if you get the Oakley bug there are many many frame/lense combinations you can come up with to match your day's style

Back