• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Canteen - Ferrari Special Edition

Thanks guys!

Good news!

I got my box!!!
uploadfromtaptalk1402095588684.jpg

Thanks for the comparison. I think I like them best of the four on you. Although they all look good.
Thank you very much gentlemen! I really appreciate the vote of confidence regarding the Canteen!

I think I'm going have to ask this question about all of my frames in the appropriate thread. Lol!

My significant other likes the Wiretap & the Batwolf on me the best.

I will say, again, that the Canteen is the most comfortable pair I own. Too bad the colorway choices in the line is so limited.

Hey everybody,

I just got off of the phone with SGH corporate and I received some disturbing news regarding the Special Edition Ferrari Canteen:

Most stores do not keep the boxes for ANY of the Oakley eyewear that they keep in stock. It is the policy of most stores to discard, i.e., throw away the outer boxes. I tried to make it clear to them that this is / can be a collector's item, depending on the individual, and that the box is part of the package.

So, if you are interested in acquiring a pair, please do yourself a favor and make a call to the store before you go there and ask them if they have the entire "package," if you will.

If they don't have the black "outer box", please make sure that they give you the red hard case, as the first SGH store seemed indifferent / unaware about this being included as well. They told me I could, "buy an Oakley case if I wanted a case for the glasses." Really? Thankfully, I was persistent while I was there!

Don't they have some sort of info about how to handle new releases like this? A training session? An internal memo?

However, I will say that the second store that I went to was very well informed about the release and that they did not throw away the outer Oakley boxes. They actually gave me an additional microfiber bag so I wouldn't have to use the Ferrari bag to clean my lenses. They were really nice and I appreciated their attention to detail; treating me with respect and respecting the value in everything that goes into the release of the special edition package.

The easiest way, if able, to get the whole package is to order a set through SGH and have them ship it to your house. I did this with my jade polar jup squared. Bnib.

Latest Posts

Back