• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Canteen re-release?

O Bro

I should Work at Oakley
hi everyone!

I just received some Oakley canteens into my store and am wondering if they are going to be re-releasing them. When did they get discontinued? I attached some pictures of the label and glasses. The label is the new Lux style so they were manufactured recently. Anyone got insights?

20210604_183758.jpg

20210604_183814.jpg

They’re produced for outlets still I believe , as well as the old valve, triggerman, thinlink and chain link .

They’re produced for outlets still I believe , as well as the old valve, triggerman, thinlink and chain link .
That's probably it. It wasn't on my shipment log so it's probably something that was intended for a vault. Just can't believe they're still making them

That's probably it. It wasn't on my shipment log so it's probably something that was intended for a vault. Just can't believe they're still making them

It surprised me too when I saw a whole bunch at a outlet. More than usual!

That’s cool. I love the fit of these. If you guys run across the woodgrain variant of any with polarized lenses, hit me up!

Canteen I think I saw black with black polar, black with violet polar and I can’t remember the other

Valve was silver with fire polar , silver with emerald polar , and black with deep water blue

Canteen I think I saw black with black polar, black with violet polar and I can’t remember the other

Valve was silver with fire polar , silver with emerald polar , and black with deep water blue
Ah damn, was hoping they had come out with some different colorways. I got all those Canteens and got all the Valves I want too. The woodgrain Canteen had Tungsten polars. May have been SGH exclusive, but I’d love to have a backup pair on those.

Back