• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Canuck Olympic Editions?!

Lexkempo

Frog Fanatic
Montreal - South Shore
Noticed there were Olympic Fuel Cells on the Canadian site, who knew?

The new collection includes special designs of Oakley Radarlock®, Flak Jacket® XLJ, Overtime, Fuel Cell™ eyewear, Crosslink® ophthalmic frame and 2 goggles, the Airbrake™ and Canopy™. Each design includes “Canadian Olympic Team logo” lens engraving, limited edition microbags, unique icons in the Red Mosaic Print and on the Overtime and Fuel Cell™ you will find accents of the Red Mosaic Print on the interior stems. The collection is set to release on November 1st, 2013, limited quantities will be available, and they will be offered via domestic distribution only, through all channels.

Anyone seen the Flaks?

Fuel cells seem high for being non polar. Or is that a normal price for Canada. I have lived on the boarder before so i know how much more things cost up there

Fuel cells seem high for being non polar. Or is that a normal price for Canada. I have lived on the boarder before so i know how much more things cost up there
Hey are a little more expensive (10$) than other special edition Fuelies...and only 20$ more expensive than brand de colourways... But yeah we basically get screwed... Especially on accessories... 50% more and shipping (and tax 16%) for Juliet rubbers (black) is highway robbery...