• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Canuck Olympic Editions?!

I lived in a town called Massena NY for a few years so we always had people driving down from as far as Montreal to go to Lowes to buy stuff because of how much more exspensive it was up there.

I lived in a town called Massena NY for a few years so we always had people driving down from as far as Montreal to go to Lowes to buy stuff because of how much more exspensive it was up there.
I been going to Massena since i was 7 for that exact reason ... food, gas and pretty much EVERYTHING is cheaper and the savings and lower taxes make up the gas we spend to get there ...

All of the Olympic stuff is pretty rad in person actually. They did a great job with the program.

As for pricing, welcome to Canada!

FWIW... The icon def isn't Ducati red and seems to have a texture within its colour... But yeah... Any Red and black pretty much looks like a Ducati edition...
yeah I'm not big on the Ducati pairs, the only pairs that I like from the series are the Pit Boss, Holbrook, Dispatch II, and Wind Jacket, other than those 4 the other pairs don't do anything for me aesthetics wise

They look much nicer in real life than online (like every other pair lol)

I feel they could've done a bit more with it, I was hoping the fuel cell would be more like the LOCOG ones.

I snagged the airbrakes real quick though, they come with extra velcro patches like the 2010 Crowbars