• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon/24K Juliet

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Here is my latest X Metal acquisition.....a Carbon/24K Juliet.....this pair started out as a San Francisco CL pair....seller claimed "mint, unused condition".... Well after receiving the pair I discovered an 1/8" drill bit broken off in the left orbital..... remnants of him trying to drill out the screw he stripped....and after "Gifting" the payment (expensive lesson learned) I was stuck with them.... So after a year of being my Ducati Juliet I was able to purchase a broken Carbon from an eBay seller pretty cheap which included the orbital I needed...the pair had the right orbital tab broken off. So off went the donor pair and the maimed pair to The X Man. Mark was able to clean up the Super Glue packed nose bridge and make a perfect Carbon pair from the 2. This frame is absolutely perfect and cannot be told from new. Lenses were cut from OEM 24K XMXX lenses by Xmetalmaniac and are again perfect and flawless. Having an OEM Corvette Juliet would be very nice but being very happy with the outcome of this pair is the least I can say....not to mention "saving" at least $600....Thanks very much to Mark and Todd for their special attention in helping me achieve this pair. Yet another great job by both.

ba4a4e8a.jpg

uga6ygyp.jpg

seby5a4u.jpg

esuda4u5.jpg

Last edited:
I like those. Sweet addition. I got ur text and forgot to go back but those are awesome

That is awesome that you were able to take 2 frames and make them in to a like new pair again. Congrats on the great looking combo.

Back