• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Carbon/BI Juliet SOLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade a complete LNIB Carbon Juliet/BI non-serialized for complete X-Metal/Ruby or X-Metal/BI Juliet any gen. Doesn't have to be serialized. Also will sell for $405 or best reasonable offer including shipping CONUS F&F or you pay 4%. International pays shipping and PP fees if applicable.

Thanks for looking!
image.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Letting her go huh .

Heh, yeah @GH4AU. I want the X-Metal color more than I thought. I've been trying to get a junk frame because I got some BIP lenses to put in it but I can't find one for under $200 and I just can't afford that right now. They're a great set and I love them but I want the X-Metal color more. I'd rather be greedy and have both but it's not in the cards!:lolsign:

I told u lol

Yeah you did. Lol

Hang on to them till you save some coin. Everyone needs 2 pair of Juliets. (At least)

The coin for another pair is going to be YEARS down the road unfortunately. The wife put the kabosh on my Oakley spending. Otherwise I'd buy a set right meow! ;)

The kitty that matters has meowed.

Username Hidden said:
The coin for another pair is going to be YEARS down the road unfortunately. The wife put the kabosh on my Oakley spending. Otherwise I'd buy a set right meow! ;)
You need to kabosh the wife, right MEOW. Then you can get back to Spending on Oaks.

You have NO idea. Lol. I almost lost my head buying this pair in the first place not to mention the Slivers and Holbrooks I got over the weekend at the Vault. I got them buy one get one half off and a pair of Frogskins too for about $150 and the Slivers are a new release frame!

Status
Not open for further replies.