• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon/BI Juliets On Oakley.com

I talked to a guy at Oakley today and he said they had 200 pairs of carbons left to sell.

Yep, when I was on the phone with Oakley and they were processing my replacement the guy mentioned they have a good amount of stock left for the online orders. He said they "came upon" this new stock recently but would not elaborate.

Makes me wonder if i should open my sealed juliets. Was going to keep them sealed. But now im confused regarding the situation that happened to you bro

Makes me wonder if i should open my sealed juliets. Was going to keep them sealed. But now im confused regarding the situation that happened to you bro

If yours are sealed then I would think yours will be ok. The seal on my pair was obviously cut when I opened the packing box.

I would recommend opening them to at least make sure the correct pair is inside the box.
I have personally seen the wrong pairs inside sealed boxes.

How did you find these anyway? I tried to do a search for them, but the only way to get to them is through your link.

I found them while buying lenses. Near the bottom they show you other things you may like and I saw the black Juliets. Which I thought was weird because I have seen the fire or ruby Juliets but always say sold out / out of stock / discontinued but never showed other colors. So I clicked and says ships next day. So what else was a guy to do?.. bought 3 on the spot. Sold 2 BNIB I had paid too much for and now have offset my original price back to a reasonable level. I really hope people are not paying the 500-550 I have sen on ebay while they can get it straight from oakley for 325, granted its a crap shoot apparently if glasses will be in the box.

How did you find these anyway? I tried to do a search for them, but the only way to get to them is through your link.

I originally did a search for "Juliet" as I was going to buy a set of lenses and it took me to the X-Metal collection page. There it had the Juliet link with the thumbnail of an X-Metal/Ruby Juliet. I got really excited thinking this colorway was back in stock but when I clicked the link it only had the Carbon/BI model. I kept checking for a few days after thinking maybe different models would appear but now the thumbnail does not come up when you search as others have mentioned. Just through the link in this thread.