• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon/BI Juliets On Oakley.com

Hey everyone, I was looking for a 12 gauge blue face watch and the Canadian site said no stock, so I contacted the head office and they said they had 9 in stock. Long story short I received my 12 gauge blue face watch Thursday. After talking with the rep he said that it is common practice for them to take discontinued stock off their site but they still have stock at their warehouse. You may want to ask them to check for juliets. Lexkempo my watch was in the USA and Canada had to order from the states, you might want to call them to see if the Juliets are available still instead of checking Oakley online. Cheers

Thanks for the info, found a set of used plasma/fire iridium's for 150$ ...

Is there any significance to these Juliets being available? Are they old stock? New product from a relocated factory? Carbon isn't my favorite, but if this is the real end of the line, might be worth grabbing a pair or two.
it looks like they're old stock. the date on the box says 2009

they're now on the US & UK website. if you're still after a pair I would check you're country website as they may be available. £300 for the UK.
Thanks for the note that they're on the UK site too Bakesy, got my order in :)

Thanks for the note that they're on the UK site too Bakesy, got my order in :)

And with me now; ordered on Friday evening, not bad. Box is pristine, with coin and no D or DE code, so does seem to be "proper" stock that was just found somewhere.