• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon/BI Juliets On Oakley.com

I bet they were all in store damaged that went back to the hq and they put pieces together to make new pairs. I know when I had a store go on a big search they were telling me there were a lot of pairs broken and sitting in stores waiting to be sent out. I think they were collecting pairs and then making pairs from the salvageable parts, hence the infinite hero juliet re-release and all the other ones that popped up in major stores and the cali area.

I just bought a pair of Juliets from my local O Store. He actually had to drive to a another store to get them.

The box was in mint condition as was the coin and extra nose/temples.

But what are some members referring to when they say no D or DE code? On my box there's what looks like a serial number that starts with D and then 6 numbers - is this bad?

New to X-metals - don't flame me to hard ;)

But what are some members referring to when they say no D or DE code? On my box there's what looks like a serial number that starts with D and then 6 numbers - is this bad?

No, not bad - D for "discontinued", which is what you would expect for a pair of Juliets nowadays of course. I thought it was notable that the ones being sold on the Oakley site(s) currently weren't marked D (or DE for ex-display samples).

I don't know if any German viewers are here but just for information: In the meantime Oakley Germany has the pair available, too!

http://de.oakley.com/products/1274/2658

Unfortunaetly for nothing less than 350,- €! :( -> roughly calculated 465,- USD. Kinda insane imo... at least too insane for my paycheck.

Unfortunaetly for nothing less than 350,- €! :( -> roughly calculated 465,- USD. Kinda insane imo... at least too insane for my paycheck.

Yes, the UK ones were £300, about $480. But that was for a BNIB pair direct from Oakley, so part of what you are paying for is peace of mind. They've gone to "limited availablity" on the website now, so I guess the other thing we were paying for was that last chance aspect...

Looks like BNIB examples still turn up occasionally at US vaults, but I've not seen them in Europe of late...