• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Blade Replacement Lenses

Scott M

Oakley Beginner
I recently purchased a set of Carbon Blades (LOVE them) and was curious if there was a way to get replacement lenses for them. I may want to purchase a different lens type or buy a set of backup lenses in case something happens to mine down the road, but I don't see anything on Oakley's website. Any guidance would be appreciated!

I recently purchased a set of Carbon Blades (LOVE them) and was curious if there was a way to get replacement lenses for them. I may want to purchase a different lens type or buy a set of backup lenses in case something happens to mine down the road, but I don't see anything on Oakley's website. Any guidance would be appreciated!

Revant Optics makes replacement lenses for the Carbon Blade, but to my knowledge Oakley has never sold replacement lenses for this pair. Once in a while you will see lenses pop up on eBay when someone takes them out to be replaced with prescription. If you do a search you will find many threads discussing OEM vs Third Party lenses.

:welcome: :drinks:

I called Oakley about replacement parts for the Ferrari Carbon Blade and they said they don't send parts out. If anything happens to them you have to ship them the pair of glasses.

Thanks guys! I was hoping someone would say the Carbon Blade lenses are the same as another frame's lenses and to just order replacements for that model, but no such luck.

Thanks for the quick responses!

Back