• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Blades Purchase

jozo

Oakley Beginner
hi guys,i am new here and i need some advice.i m thinking about buying the carbon blade sunglasses,but i can t decide which lenses to take.since you guys have much more experience with oakley glasses it would be cool if you could help me out.i m looking for good all around lenses...

thanks for the reply,i really like those...the black iridium is nice too
True either lens is a good neutral base so all colors stay true which alot if people like. They are also great in very bright light so you won't ever need another lens. I'm also a huge fan of the oo red lenses, they have a rose contrast base lens but in my opinion, make most colors pop and are very pleasant to look through.

does anybody else have experience with those glasses and the different types of lenses?

I've owned a few pairs of Carbon Blades (waiting on some Ferrari's to come in today or tomorrow). They're awesome. They're the lightest frame I've ever worn and the most comfortable hands down. You won't be disappointed.

I've owned a few pairs of Carbon Blades (waiting on some Ferrari's to come in today or tomorrow). They're awesome. They're the lightest frame I've ever worn and the most comfortable hands down. You won't be disappointed.
yeah i tried the black iridium and they are very light and comfortable..i ve searched the forum a bit and a lot of people here seem to buy the ferrari edition.are the ruby iridium lenses really that good?or is it just because they like them for being a special edition?

yeah i tried the black iridium and they are very light and comfortable..i ve searched the forum a bit and a lot of people here seem to buy the ferrari edition.are the ruby iridium lenses really that good?or is it just because they like them for being a special edition?

The special edition thing goes a long way. Also the Ruby is an awesome lens that most people like. I wanted the Ferrari for both reasons..... They're hard to get and have an awesome colorway. I had the Red Iridium version also (traded them recently) and loved them too.

Latest Posts

Back