• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Blades

For the UK?

Not 100% sure on the UK date. 4/1/14 is US. sorry I am useless there...

thank for for posting the picture. i am glad they are dropping the price. they are pretty bland and uninspired. very light however.

Incredibly light, Seriously happy about the price drop, When I tried them on I instantly knew I wanted a pair. A tad on the bland side but I am however glad they're continuing to use the carbon fiber without it being 4k

yea agree about it not being 4k. it is a good first step. am anxiously awaiting what they do next with full carbon.

yea agree about it not being 4k. it is a good first step. am anxiously awaiting what they do next with full carbon.

There was minor speak of it being included as a hybrid with the "next xmetal" material as it was called when I heard last. It caught my interest, but one of those things that seemed to be quite distant at best.

I'm disappointed in those. I was expecting something more unique, more power to the people who get them

At first glance I don't like them. They may be super light and a possible successor to the zero squared. These are hardly a continuation of elite carbon fiber... This is laid in a mold whereas the C-Six was a meticulous device made by the best cf house in the industry.

I think they are unique.. It was Oakley after all that first came out with a design like it, almost 3o years ago. They are as Oakley should be imo!

They look nice, I'll have to have a closer look when they finally hit stores. The matte clear stands are awesome looking though, I would like to get a few of those for displays.

Nice frame and color ways. Not a fan of the nose pads though, I would prefer a nice set of squishy, unobtainium nose bombs.

Latest Posts

Back