• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Blues

Just had to puff out my chest a bit. Made mention of my recent purchase on another thread. However, sunnies arrived today and they are pretty much 10/10 on everything. They are certainly brand new-ish. Absolutely beautiful, something pictures will never describe.
I wanted to thank @Japanese Jellyfish for helping me purchase these off buyee,jp. This OBro was detrimental in this purchase, and a God to me now!
Thank you, my brother.
(Sorry my photo skills and set up blow).
Captured a lot of purple, but they are that beautiful OO deep blue!
Slanted 51 to boot.
View attachment 666645View attachment 666646View attachment 666647View attachment 666648View attachment 666649View attachment 666650
I think you mean instrumental rather than detrimental!

Great glasses, I was really taken with mine when they arrived, it’s just such a harmonious combination.

I think you mean instrumental rather than detrimental!

Great glasses, I was really taken with mine when they arrived, it’s just such a harmonious combination.
You are Keeeerect kind sir. In both the vocabulary and the harmonious combination.

Just had to puff out my chest a bit. Made mention of my recent purchase on another thread. However, sunnies arrived today and they are pretty much 10/10 on everything. They are certainly brand new-ish. Absolutely beautiful, something pictures will never describe.
I wanted to thank @Japanese Jellyfish for helping me purchase these off buyee,jp. This OBro was instrumental in this purchase, and a God to me now!
Thank you, my brother.
(Sorry my photo skills and set up blow).
Captured a lot of purple, but they are that beautiful OO deep blue!
Slanted 51 to boot.
View attachment 666645View attachment 666646View attachment 666647View attachment 666648View attachment 666649View attachment 666650
Sorry I read purple. Send AZ
Congrats!
@Japanese Jellyfish is a great dude to work with!