• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Carbon Carabiner # 378 - off to the Isle of Misfit Toys with this one. =[

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I picked up Carbon Carabiner #378/500 during a recent trip to a semi-local O-store (close to 3 hours round trip). It is a nice piece, but I'm torn once again. This is the second time I have had one in my hands and this experience is turning out no different than the first = I like it, I just don't love it. I feel like I would want to keep it if I rearranged a cab to display it. For those of you who are not aware the carabiner comes in a very nice wooden, similar to the wooden vaults that some of the higher end watches used to come with, worthy of display itself! ;) I figured before I return it I would offer it up for cost + actual shipping (read: shipping and insurance) + PayPal fees if the Buyer feels they are necessary. I will be happy to provide evidence of shipping and insurance costs. I would rather ship CONUS, but since shipping and insurance is on the Buyer - sky is the limit for shipping - I will ship the item anywhere I get paid to ship it, for my cost and not a penny more. :)

I will also consider trades, but the value would have to be significantly greater than the cost of the carabiner, so you're better off buying it outright.

PICS ADDED
Carbon Carabiner #378 - an album on Flickr

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
How much would that be?

PM'd

Username Hidden said:
How much would that be?

I paid the $300 + 6% tax so $318.00 for the carabiner itself
plus shipping, insurance, and fees (optional)
= ?

pics added

Shutting it down... Returned to the O-Store!

Status
Not open for further replies.