• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Fiber Jupiter

I am going for the matte black then strip the black, high polish the bare aluminum then clear coat. Black iridium polarized I hope.

I really might have to consider these they seem like a custom in the way that most people would order them. I do wonder if they will be a limited run or if they will run these for a few years. I think I may go white and blue but he mat black sounds almost too cool for words.

Pics of all of the colourways are available on krush.com. However, I can't share them here because the website is utter siht and you have to be on facebook just to view it. I'm not on facebook so if someone who is can post them on here for the forum to see that would be nice.

Pics of all of the colourways are available on krush.com. However, I can't share them here because the website is utter siht and you have to be on facebook just to view it. I'm not on facebook so if someone who is can post them on here for the forum to see that would be nice.

View Source is your friend.

daa608f9-235b-406b-ac88-9b9acdca95e3-oo4066-04_Jupiter-Factory_Lite.jpg

e24ef013-a8c7-48a0-a524-7508cd5950dd-oo4066-01_Jupiter-Factory_Lite.jpg

a3d02c8a-5e48-4bf8-ae88-c10a1e128017-004066-02_BROWN-TUNGSTRUM_IRID.jpg

All three are amazing, I think if I had to choose one, I would go white, since I do not have any whites in my collection, but then again the brown is amazing, but the again the black is amazing. WHAT to do what to do? :confused: I think in person once on the face I may be forced to grab two.

Back