• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Fiber Jupiter

Ok I got my pair today to start showing accounts. I also got some new info. They will only be offered in SGH (which I already told you) and O Stores will get them. A pretty limited run of them as well so get em fast. Love the fit. They are much lighter than Jury and also feel really well made. I love the arms they are similar to the Carbon Plate and have a real clean look to them.

The fit is also nicer than a regular Jupiter Squared, feels a little wider. Jupiter Sq doesn't look quite right on me, but these look better.

Oh and twin shocks hinges, I love twin shock hinges!!!! So not only does the frame have Aluminum and Carbon Fiber, but titanium as well. Also comes with a hard Square O case.

Jupiter.jpg

Oh man, I'm finally excited about a new release!!! Any release dates?

Are SGH and O stores getting them at the same time or does your other post stating SGH first still stand?

Thanks for sharing the pic and info!

Ive actually got a guy holding me a pair if I want them.... not sure yet though. Been spending too much on other things.

Latest Posts

Back