• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Carbon fiber print half jacket (1st version)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for 1st gen half jacket with carbon fiber print. Prefer it to be in 8+/10 condition. Would like with blk polarized lenses, but will consider others.
Let me know what ya got!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking for 1st gen half jacket with carbon fiber print. Prefer it to be in 8+/10 condition. Would like with blk polarized lenses, but will consider others.
Let me know what ya got!
Still waiting on your six month update. 😈
#neverforget

Ha! Problem is my room for my collection is now occupied with foster kids... so everything is boxed up in garage. But it includes a medusa, r1, juliets, a big single, a cube display stuff.... pretty epic stuff. One if these days!!!

Username Hidden said:
Ha! Problem is my room for my collection is now occupied with foster kids... so everything is boxed up in garage. But it includes a medusa, r1, juliets, a big single, a cube display stuff.... pretty epic stuff. One if these days!!!
Damn it. I need for you to get on that and TAG ME when you do.

Username Hidden said:
Let me know what ya got!
I saw one the other day on ebay that was poorly detailed, went looking to see if I could find it...
Nope, but instead I found another one also badly described lmao.
I think this one is xlj OCP though - item 263651293800 - will see if I can find the first one lol

Thank you!!