• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon fiber?

• Thread starter BakedTater
  • Start date
I’m a fairly new member here and it is great to see more senior experts willing to help out guys like @Inkkoonce . and myself.
I absolutely feel the same way. This truly is a “family”. I’m so appreciative and feel so welcomed here at OF. You guys/gals are truly wonderful. Thank you again ☺️

I absolutely feel the same way. This truly is a “family”. I’m so appreciative and feel so welcomed here at OF. You guys/gals are truly wonderful. Thank you again

I absolutely HATE seeing people here get screwed and it angers me when trixie is the problem yet again.

When you get a chance do a search on the forum for trixie and you’ll see you weren’t the only victim

I absolutely HATE seeing people here get screwed and it angers me when trixie is the problem yet again.

When you get a chance do a search on the forum for trixie and you’ll see you weren’t the only victim
Honestly, I should have searched for Trixie before I bought anything from her/him. But the username is brilliant. It’s almost as if he-she is making fun of anybody falling into their trap.

I know it's a little late, but one example of Trixie26 and their underhand ways from 2016.

Back