• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Jawbone.....

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Just saw carbon Jawbone on Oakleyvault for 97.00 bucks. Someone could come close to making an Echelon Jawbone if they had some fire lens already . (I know not right lens) but looks close.

Wow GRF just shoot his idea down. Chuckled that so much needed to be done. You are correct but even a noob like me originally thought like this. You had to correct me on the same issue. Just off hand though for a normal person (which all of us definitely are not) it would be close

Just throwing it out there I already have an Echelon Jawbone . But if I didn't have one I would probably buy those and get semi close.

I guess.... it would be like having a pair of Foakleys, most people wouldnt know the difference but it's still not the real deal.

I do like the CF look. I've been tempted by these the past few days but so far I have been able to resist.

^ theres a polished,and a matte. I'd say the polished are better...
and harder to come by... as the MPH Echelons, and the $99 MPH with greys both have the matte frame.

Is the whole frame made of carbon fiber? I'm not familiar with the structure of "true carbon fiber" when the price is $97.

Latest Posts

Back